Executive Coach - London
Madeline will help you to identify how to move forward with confidence, maybe if you have reached a plateau or if you are considering a new direction. Madeline is experienced in taking clients on a journey to explore possibilities, identify practical and energising ways forward to realise more of their potential. She uses a range of development techniques which are always accessible and engaging.
Madeline’s approach is friendly and encouraging whilst being creative, flexible, challenging, and practical. Her work is founded on her deep experience in the fields of human potential, transition and change. She has worked internationally for complex organisations across sectors as diverse as finance and engineering, FMCG and technology. She combines strong business skills in strategy implementation with an ability to engage and motivate people to deliver more of their potential utilising a behavioural approach.
Topics that recent clients have worked through in their coaching sessions
• Maximising effectiveness and delivery in their existing role
• Preparation for role/career change
• Delivering in a role which is step up – dealing with imposter syndrome
• Building the confidence to be effective in complex / changing circumstances
• Strategies for managing stress, change, conflict or crisis.
• Enhancing personal impact, performance
• Leadership presence, building gravitas and confidence at board level
• Identifying solutions to specific work-related issues
• Overcoming obstacles in achieving their career and developmental goals
What clients have had to say about working with Madeline
• “A real professional who took the time to understand but also challenged and questioned in a highly constructive way” Programme Director
• “She gets to the heart of an issue and provides helpful and practical input in an intelligent and focussed manner.” Lawyer
• “I was particularly impressed with her ability to instantly recognise and understand the areas I was looking for coaching on and rapidly apply a personalised approach to self-improvement” IT Solution Architect
• “Madeline is great fun and inspirational to work with. She is emotionally committed and engaged and always brings a unique and challenging perspective.” Senior Executive
• “Engaging her expertise and experience has been a great step forward for me, both personally and professionally. She has very quickly helped me chart a way ahead and through some difficult decisions.” Senior Project Manager
• “She is motivational and inspiring with the skills and tools to help any senior executive review their own behaviours and support their development.” Non-Exec Director
• “Working with Madeline has been an amazing journey for me. She is inclusive, authentic, not afraid to have the challenging conversations.” Sales Director
Book a call or send a message to explore how Madeline can work with you to unlock your potential.
Professional body membership
European Mentoring & Coaching Council Global
Level of membership/accreditation
EMCC - Professional member
Diploma in Executive Coaching (Academy of Executive Coaching, accredited by ICF and EMCC)Member of the European Mentoring and coaching Council Advanced Performance Coach – Gallup StrengthfinderHigh Impact Facilitation Certified – Interactive Associates
Write a review
Madeline stretched our thinking, and by doing so enabled our team to forge stronger relationships and resilience. My experience working with Madeline stems from preparing a delivery team for a major complex and long-term capital project for the UK government. The operating environment was fraught with uncertainty. Madeline coached at an individual level as well as at a team level. Her assured and practical approach provided a safe yet challenging environment to explore the dynamic of behaviours and solutions in the context of how we will deliver. She helped us build stronger individual and collective confidence in dealing with ambiguity, which in turn enabled the team to focus on developing tools and capability to manage the associated risk. Madeline's experience spoke for itself, yet the experience working with her reinforced the significant value and benefit of effective coaching support - Paul Clarke, Enterprise Critical Pursuit Director
Madeline has been a fantastic discovery for me. Taking the decision to invest in myself, by engaging her expertise and experience has been a great step forward for me, both personally and professionally. She has very quickly helped me chart a way ahead and through some difficult decisions and continues to support me through this process today. I highly recommend getting in touch with her if you need coaching and support. William Mills
Madeline really tuned into my needs and context. She listened patiently but her interjections were timely and very helpful, drawing on her knowledge of the industry and her experience of coaching. She provided some excellent metaphors which really helped clarify understanding. She provided just the right level of guidance to allow exploratory excursions whilst keeping the end state clearly in mind. A real professional who took the time to understand but also challenged and questioned in a highly constructive way. John Pelton.
My time with Madeline has been incredibly eye-opening, she has helped me to recognise which approaches to operating have served me well through my career but encouraged me to consider how I can adapt and push myself out of my comfort zone to develop further. Madeline is a fantastic coach and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to unlock their potential. Laura K. Operations Consultant
Send a message