Jackie Jarvis interviews coach, author & speaker Clinton Wingrove
Clinton is a seasoned coach, author, speaker and developer. He has invested over 4 decades of experience, observing, researching, and analysing data about the competencies of successful managers, from which he derived three models:
- The 6531 HR philosophy or how to make a strategic impact as an HR professional
- The Quaternion Profile, a detailed competency model for people and operational management effectiveness
- The 5W’s model of self-development.
These models provide frameworks for his HR Consultancy, Coaching, Speaker business, and Management Development subscription service.
He has worked in 14 countries, been a director of an international HR Consultancy, CEO of a USA HR Software-house. His clients over the years have included international banks, footsie 100 organisations and top professional service firms. His passion is “unleashing potential and transforming performance,” and his personal motto is, “Don’t be miserable; there are too many people who are better at that!”
In this Expert Interview you will find out:
- How Clinton has built and sustained his business
- What his main revenue streams are
- How he got started
- The mistakes he has made
- His important business growth lessons
- How he keeps his order book full
Click on the link to watch the Expert Interview
To contact Clinton: email@example.com