Expert Interview: Will Kintish, (Mr Networking!) talks about how being a good networker can help you as a coach, how to ‘let go’ if a dislike of Networking is becoming a barrier, the key attribute of a good networker, how online networking differs or not, from face to face and more.
Jackie Jarvis interviews Will Kintish, (Mr. Networking!)
Will describes himself as the UK authority on both face to face and online Networking Skills
Will practised as a Chartered accountant for 30 years ending his accountancy career as the senior partner, on merger, with a national firm.
He now shows people in the entrepreneurial, professional, and financial sectors how to become more effective and confident networkers, both online and face-to-face.
He is a full-time professional speaker and trainer and is considered a UK leading authority on the vitally important topic of networking. Since 2000 he has presented to over 100,000 people all over Europe.
He is a published author of the bestselling book “The Networking Survival Guide,
In this interview find out
• How being a good networker can help you as a coach
• How to ‘let go’ if a dislike of Networking is becoming a barrier
• The key attribute of a good networker
• How online networking differs or not, from face to face
• How to make the most of any networking event (online or face to face)
• How to ensure your follow up ‘Stuns.
Click on the link to listen to this Expert Interview
To contact Will