Jackie Jarvis interviews Expert Mark Lee
Mark Lee originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant, but he has long stood out from many with a similar background and is no longer in practice. Instead he helps professionals, including accountants, lawyers and coaches to be better remembered, referred and recommended.
He is a professional speaker, mentor and author, a highly regarded influencer within the accountancy sector and, intriguingly, he is Treasurer of The Magic Circle. He is also a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
His career spans more than 30 years, during which time he was a partner at two top firms of accountants. In 2006 he shocked his peers by choosing to change direction and to focus his activities on speaking, mentoring and writing. He has since written over 200 articles for online publication and these have been viewed over one million times.
In this interview Mark shares his insights, tips and tricks to help coaches secure more referrals and business from professionals such as accountants and lawyers.
In the interview you will find out
- How to get better remembered, recognised and as a result referred by others
- The best sources of referrals for coaches
- The mistakes to avoid that stop referrals flowing
- What you need to do as a coach to build good referral relationships
- Ways to make referral relationships work in the long term
Click on the link to watch the Expert Interview