I’m delighted to share with you this Expert Interview where Jackie Jarvis talks to Sylvia Baldock about ‘How to Become More Visible as a Coach Through Video’
With Cisco projecting that more than 80% of all Internet traffic will be video by 2021, this is one of the most powerful tools for raising your visibility as a coach and yet so many shy away from video and have a pathological fear of the camera lens.
Sylvia is a professional speaker and presentation skills expert who uses her experience and skills in front of the camera to help coaches to create and share impactful videos to promote their businesses.
Sylvia regularly shares video she has filmed on her iPhone across her social media platforms, emails and newsletters with great effect. She also runs workshop on creating and sharing impactful videos. She shares her expertise and top tips with us in this interview.
In this interview you will learn
- How a ‘coach’ can use video to build trust in your market place
- What the worst mistakes are when using video as a promotional tool.
- The importance of a video sharing strategy
- What sort of videos to make and what to do with them
- The choices of production – Professional, iphone, Facebook live
- Tips on how to shoot your own videos
- Where and how can your videos be promoted
- The importance of authenticity
Watch the Expert Interview here
Sylvia Baldock is a powerful catalyst for maximising the talent in you and your organisation. Team Engagement & Collaboration Specialist, Personal Impact Thought Leader, Professional Speaker & Presentation Skills Expert, Business/Personal Coach/Mentor, ‘Time to Think’ Facilitator, Author and Best-selling International Co-Author.