Leadership Coach - Leeds
Hello, I'm Chris. I’m a successful Leadership Coach, Business Strategist and Non Executive Director. I help people just like you get unstuck and feel clearer on exactly what you need to do, to create meaningful change in your career, with your team or in your business, so that you can achieve your definition of success.
If you feel stuck in your career or business, have no idea about what to do next and feel really frustrated about it, then get in touch today.
I work with... those with big decisions to make, the full-timers looking for more meaning and purpose, the entrepreneurs eyeing up their own business venture, career pivoters looking for a change towards a more fulfilling work life and leaders taking the next step up the career ladder!
People who have worked with me would say that I have a knack for asking the right question, a genuine curiosity to listen and a refreshingly direct straight-talking Yorkshire style. I excel at seeing the big picture to help others to build clarity, create a plan and take action to make it happen!
Together we’ll work on:
- Building clarity on your career direction
- Set realistic goals that you can achieve
- Create a plan to improve your skills
- Explore ways to avoid burnout
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- How to delegate effectively and trust others
- Catastrophise less
- Have someone who keeps you accountable along the way!
Let's step back away from the day to day to help bring some clarity, structure, accountability and support to help you to see the bigger picture, develop fresh creative new ideas and have the space create that plan you need!
Want to know more? Then book an introductory call today!
And if you are interested, here is a little bit more about me:
• 12 years’ experience within commercial, strategy and innovation roles working within global organisations across retail, finance and technology
• Non-Executive Director, currently sit on the board of 2 high growth SMEs and chair 1
• Triple accredited by the Association of Coaching, European Mentoring and Coaching Council and the International Coaching Federation
• Regular supervision (20 to 1) and fully insured
• Accredited project manager through Association of Project Management
• Independent Business Mentor through Be The Business
• 9 years’ experience as a careers mentor at the University of Leeds
Professional body membership
International Coach Federation
Level of membership/accreditation
ICF - Associate Certified Coach
• International Coaching Federation: Associate Certified Coach (ACC)• Professional Certification in Executive Coaching - Henley Business School, triple accredited by the Association of Coaching, European Mentoring and Coaching Council and the International Coaching Federation• Association for Project Management - APM Project Management Qualification • BA Management (International)
Write a review
Overall, Chris has given me the framework, confidence and skills to achieve my professional and personal goals. No matter what I come to him with, he always finds a solution to my problems and helps me build a path to success. He has helped me to take a strategic view of my career which has allowed me to take action and positive steps towards living a better life.
S.M. Marketing Manager
Send a message