Leadership Coach - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen
I am an experienced accredited executive coach, systemic team coach, leadership consultant and facilitator. I'm known for bringing the best out of leaders, enabling them to deliver and sustain their impact, leaving a legacy they can be proud of. I have over 1000 hours coaching across a range of sectors including; Renewables, Oil & Gas, Media, Creative Design, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Bio Pharma, Health and the For-Benefit Sector taking me across the UK, Europe and Australia
My background is in Commercial Retail Management with Marks & Spencer a FTSE 100 company. I bring clarity to discussions, strengthen team cohesion, release leadership potential and organisational change. I also have significant experience in leading diverse, multicultural communities. I prefer an integrated approach to coaching adapting to my clients specific needs and draw on an array of coaching models. Words people use of me are ‘supportive’, ‘insightful’ and ‘enabling’.
Representative coaching assignments assignments:
• Executives and Senior Leaders in national broadcaster: To align on strategic change, adjust to new structures, collaborate effectively and implement Executive priorities.
• Team of Directors Professional Services: Transitioning through a succession process and a thorough business review. Developing alignment on strategy, engagement and employee ownership.
• Director of Oil and Gas services company: To adjust to new Board level responsibilities, manage change, adjust to new roles and to find fresh motivation.
• NHS Executive Coaching framework delivering leadership & wellbeing coaching during pandemic
Recent client feedback:
“… Highly emotionally intelligent, he is a natural and accomplished coach; excellent facilitator and one of those rare people who leave you feeling uplifted.”
“…The coaching sessions were some of the most valuable hours of my professional life to date, it is very rare you get the opportunity to discuss business challenges with another professional and gain such helpful input from them.”
Education & Qualifications:
• Certificate in Team Coaching Foundations, Global Team Coaching Institute
• Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching Level 7, Institute of Leadership & Management
• Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring Level 5, Institute of Leadership & Management
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree, University of Edinburgh
• Certified Interpersonal Workplace Mediation Practitioner, UK Mediation
• European Mentoring Coaching Council Global, Individual Team Coaching Accreditation (pending)
• Accredited by the Association for Coaching (Executive Coach Scheme)
• Team Lead Association for Coaching North East Scotland
• Member Institute of Leadership & Management
Psychometrics & Diagnostic Tools:
• Certified to provide T360 Team Feedback, Academy of Executive Coaching
• Certified to provide ASTA9 and Performance Climate System, Leadership Team Profiling
• Authorised to provide Smithfield Performance P360 Leadership feedback
• Certified for Emotional Intelligence Diagnostic EQi 2.0 & EQ 360 & DiSC Personality Profiling
• Accredited with Resilience at Work Toolkit: Individual, Leader 180 and Team
Please get in touch to discuss your coaching needs using the 'Send a message' button.
Professional body membership
Association for Coaching
Level of membership/accreditation
AC - Accredited Executive Coach
Certificate in Team Coaching Foundations, Global Team Coaching InstitutePost Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching Level 7, Institute of Leadership & Management Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring Level 5, Institute of Leadership & Management
Write a review
Our leadership team enjoyed working with Stephen. The programme was skillfully designed, reflective of our requirements and delivered with real focus and professionalism.
Stephen has provided leadership development and executive coaching services to our Company over a number of years. He has become a trusted extension of the leadership team, helping us grow individually and as a group. T. M.
Send a message
Send a message