The theme for this issue is ‘The Business of Coaching’, aimed at helping you improve business performance. Read Mike Roarty and Kathy Toogood’s article on how identifying your strengths can help you grow your business, as well as Duncan Cheatle explaining how technology can drive engagement, retention and performance.
And find out more about the AC’s new partnership with Henley Business School Centre for Coaching, which gives members special access to a wide range of benefits.
Some articles to look out for:
- Clive Steeper interviews some of the faces behind the AC that help it to run smoothly
- Elizabeth Ledoux and Jimmy Taylor’s article on how coaching can have a positive impact on family business traditions
- Three different perspectives on the benefits of peer coaching and feedback in articles written by Sue Hawkes , Lesley Mallow Wendell and David Smith
- A personal reflection on how Alex Newton’s coaching journey has evolved during her twenty years in elite sport
- Our Deep Dive feature on challenges and opportunities for the coaching industry
- Plus our book reviews, Coaching by Country and supervision-related articles as usual.