The Virtual Lock-In, facilitated by Coach Supervisor Clare Norman is designed to enable coaches to make exponential headway in gaining an ICF credential through mentor coaching virtually, through 3 dispersed sessions.
It carries all the components of the retreat based Lock-In, but is carried out virtually and is geared toward those living overseas or those who would prefer not to travel.
How does the Virtual Lock-In work?
Join a virtual group of up to 7 ACC & PCC applicants to:
- Sharpen your coaching skills through 7 hours of group mentor coaching*, where each of you practices 1-1 coaching with feedback and learning from others’ practice and feedback
- Clarify the expectations of the ICF and record your coaching and CPD hours
- And/or achieve something of your own choosing, related to your coaching
- Keep yourself accountable for progress post-Lock-In
Virtual Lock-In programme:
- 7 hours of group mentor coaching
- Getting to know the competencies
- Credential requirements briefing
- Recording your coaching and CPD hours
- Discussing ethical issues and coach knowledge assessment
- 3 x 20 minute accountability sessions post-lock-in, to keep you on track
When is the next Virtual Lock-In?
Winter 2021 dispersed Virtual Lock-In dates:
- 12th January, 2-5.30pm
- 26th January, 2-5.30pm
- 9th February, 2-5.30pm
Spring 2021 dispersed Virtual Lock-In dates:
- 4th March, 2-5.30pm
- 18th March, 2-5.30pm
- 15th April, 2-5.30pm
Click on the More Info button to book your place