Join Tudor Baron as he sets out the role that an ethics led approach plays in:
- crafting resonance: the tools used by management consultants to establish professional credibility
- crafting substance: the analytical tools used by consultants to craft substance and make it meaningful to the clients
- crafting relevance: how will a consultant go about understanding the context in which a client operates
Tudor is an action-oriented and Innovation Leader with a strong track record of delivering complex projects with creative, tailored approaches.
His focus areas include:
- Driving behavioural and cultural change across a variety of teams
- Designing and establishing innovation capabilities for a global organisation
- Discovering and defining key business problems with data driven insights
- Co-creating strategies and designing approaches to rapidly test ideas with minimal spend
- Co-developing new digital products and services
He enjoys working alongside clients to design and implement innovative solutions to their most complex problems.
He thrives in agile environments that require a dynamic, analytical and methodical approach to decision making.