The NLP School ‘NLP Coaching Taster Day’ is designed to teach the origins and vision of NLP and to introduce Coaching with NLP. You will learn some of the simple, life transforming tools of NLP, how to use them on yourself and, within a straightforward coaching frame, to use them to help others either at work or at home.
- Learn from one of the UK’s only NLP Master Trainers, Robbie Steinhouse – he is world renowned for his excellent level and style of teaching.
- Spend an incredible day with coaches and people working in the field, including HR and Personal Development
- Our course is accredited – it gives CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education units) with the ICF, the world’s most respected coaching organisation.
- This training is the first day of the NLP Practitioner training, so you get to try before you buy the full course!
- Early Bird Tickets ON SALE NOW for just £65.00 ex vat.
- Beautiful central London location, refreshments included
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction and background to the vision and beginning of NLP
- Tools to create and realize goals
- A sophisticated approach to ‘open questions’ and reading non-verbal cues
- Unique business coaching models designed to elevate careers
- Mindfulness approach and practice
- Stress management techniques
- A foundation to grow the ‘magical’ qualities of ‘presence’ and ‘charisma’
- The psychology of motivation and decision-making
- Tools to overcome the ‘blocks’ that prevent people moving forwards.
Who is this day for?
- People interested in NLP, Coaching, Transactional Analysis (TA) and Mindfulness and what it can do for them.
- Anyone who is interested in personal development and would like to learn from a Master Trainer.
- People who are thinking about a longer training but want to taste a shorter course first.
“Robbie is one of most natural trainers I have ever met – he guides you through your resistances and enables you to connect with that wonderful resource – you – I cannot recommend Robbie and the NLP School highly enough be it that you want to be a coach to others – coach to yourself or just give yourself the tools to be happier – enjoy!”