Hosted by the EMCC UK – European Mentoring & Coaching Council
1. What are the main contents of the webinar?
• Checking out the understanding of what is supervision
• Level of interest in supervision
• What makes some not bother with supervision?
• What are some of the benefits of supervision illustrated with topics brought to practice?
• What are some of the dilemmas that have created issues?
2. Why these contents are “key” for the CPD of a professional Coach?
• A responsibility to clients for working ethically and professionally
• An agreement to work with a Global code of ethics.
• How would you like to have your car serviced by a mechanic who hasn’t kept up with latest developments in car maintenance – would you feel safe driving the car?
• Investing in self by recognising supervision as a way of practice development
• Who helps you in a similar way as you help your clients.
Dr Lise Lewis is an EMCC Global Special Ambassador and a past President (2011-2017) of EMCC Global. Lise is an international award-winning coach, coach supervisor, EMCC accredited Master Practitioner Coach and ESIA Coach Supervisor. She runs Bluesky International a global provider of EMCC accredited Coach, Mentor and Coach Supervisor training. Following her Doctorate in Executive Coaching, Lise focuses her practice on Relational Leadership and wrote Relational Feedback: Why Feedback Fails and How to Make it Meaningful.