An internationally recognised qualification: BPS/EFPA Test User Ability (TUA) and/or Test User Personality (TUP)
Why do this training?
- Achieve the internationally recognised British Psychological Society (BPS) and the European Federation of Psychological Associations (EFPA) certificates of competence in test use
- Powerful self-awareness tools that turbo-charge your development impact
- Become an accredited user of the Profiling for Success range of high-quality, rigorously peer-reviewed ability tests that have achieved BPS ‘Registered Test’ status
- Become officially qualified in NEO, 15FQ+, Type Dynamics and Element B (the latest version of FIRO)
- Option to achieve a Diploma level qualification in psychometrics – the Specialist in Test Use
- For a summary of the BPS qualification process, see this brief video An overview of the BPS/EFPA qualification in psychometrics process (3.5 mins)
Who will be your tutors on the course?
- The course will be led by Dr. Roy Childs, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Consultant Editor for the BPS Test Review process and a BPS Verifier for this level of course.
What is involved?
- Structured online learning modules on our Moodle platform
- Formative and summative online assessments
- Up to 6 tutor-led meetings / tutorials on Teams or Zoom (90 minutes each)
- Practical assessment consisting of observed test administration and feedback session
- Submission of a post-course case study for Test User Ability
- Submission of 3 post-course case studies for Test User Personality
To book, you can either email email@example.com and mention TCD for the discount, or visit Team Focus website for the TUA & TUP Combined Training using the ‘Book Your Place’ button at the bottom.
Start date: you choose OR Join the next cohort week beginning 25th July 2022
Place: Online using Microsoft Teams and Moodle
Category: For Coaches, Facilitators and HR
Cost: From £975 (£875 for TCD members) + VAT