If you are planning to make this the year that you create positive, lasting changes in your life, or if you are a coach or related professional, and want to study NLP and Coaching then I have great news, due to demand we have added extra dates to our NLP Practitioner and Leadership Coaching training for 2018.
At NLP School the Practitioner course is our flagship training and we pride ourselves that it gets better year on year. As usual we are offering great early bird booking rates and an instalment programme to assist you, our price until March 1st is just £1600.00 ex vat
What makes our Practitioner programme unique?
- Learn What works and how to make it work elegantly. We are the only NLP training school in London to have as it’s founder and trainer a successful entrepreneur and business leader. Robbie Steinhouse is also an International Coach Federation Certified Coach and managing director of The Coaching Consultancy,
- Aquire the practical ‘How To’s’ so you can make change real and lasting for yourself, family, teams and organisations.
- 10 days training lead by NLP Master Trainer Robbie Steinhouse. Robbie is celebrating 30 years as a successful entrepreneur in the recruitment, property and insurance businesses, he is a published author of five books including How to Coach with NLP, one of the most successful NLP and Coaching books of recent years. Robbie has trained literally hundreds of NLP Practitioners and is a Master Trainer, one of only a very few in the world to hold this title.
- Real world applications exclusive to NLP School, Robbie will teach his own Leadership Development tool and the model for his most recent book Mindful Business Leadership, based on thirty years of running successful businesses and designing and teaching Leadership Development for a variety of blue chip organisations.
Optimum format for NLP learning.
3 modules of 3 / 4 days give in-depth experience and allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
To ensure you get the most from the programme, there is a lively variety of learning formats including:
- Daily “How to” Demonstrations by our Master Trainer and NLP School Director Robbie Steinhouse
- Daily support from our qualified resource team
- Daily Q and A with Robbie incorporated throughout
- One to one coaching and skill building exercises.
- Our Practitioner training is accredited by the CPD standards office and gives 60 CPD hours.
- For Coaches renewing their credentials with the ICF our course gives 36 CCEU’s
- Robbie is a member of ANLP, the UK’s foremost Independent Professional NLP body.
- We emphasise ethical, kind and down to earth training, our courses are open to all.