Mental Health Awareness for Coaches – over two days, 2 hours each day online.
Dates: September 1st and 3rd
Time: 9.15 – 11.30 both days
As coaches we are in a privileged position to be a trusted advisor and professional problem solver with our clients. One of the shifting conversations that coaches are experiencing is the one about mental health.
- Are you anxious about having conversations when a client starts to present with mental health concerns or symptoms?
- Do you worry about the boundaries? Are you concerned you might overstep your professional line?
- Are you clear about how to refer someone on? Do you have a list of trusted go to people?
Join Anne Archer (accredited by MHFA) on the Mental Health Awareness Course for Coaches, a unique synergy of the Mental Health First Aid England Awareness course together with knowledge and understanding of a certified and active coach supervisor.
What you will gain from the course:
- An understanding what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Ability to integrate mental health awareness into your coaching practice
Why train with Anne?
Anne is an Executive Coach working with leaders across Europe, with a background of working and leading global teams. She also:
- Trains coaches as resilience coaches
- Assesses on an advanced coaching programme (PCC).
- Supervises individuals and groups who are working as coaches in health, wellbeing, stress management.
- Is currently finishing a book of useful strategies for Health, Recovery and Wellbeing, through Routledge with two colleagues one a physical health champion and the other a recovery expert.
- Took the decision to offer a few hours a week to work on a Crisis line for people experiencing distress.
- Is committed and passionate about how coaches can transform lives and how our unique position allows people the space to open up to themselves and their possibilities, wherever they are.
Testimonials from recent courses
“I would recommend this course to other coaches without hesitation. The knowledge and insight that Anne brings, as well as her approach, is superb”. Jo Woods
“This programme is essential training for all of us and especially for coaches. We were able to share experiences, comfortably discuss complicated, sensitive issues, learn how to help clients and be more aware of our own mental health and how it works. As a coach who often works with clients experiencing a variety of mental health issues, I feel more prepared, confident, aware and educated”. Anise Bullimore, Walk Coach Learn.
To book a place:
Email email@example.com or use this link.