As coaches, and those in HR, we are in a privileged position to be a trusted advisor and professional problem solver with our clients. One of the shifting conversations that we are experiencing is the one about mental health.
- Are you anxious about having conversations when a client starts to present with mental health concerns or symptoms?
- Would you like a safe and confidential space to explore different mental health conditions?
- Do you worry about the boundaries? Are you concerned you might overstep your professional line?
- Are you clear about how to refer someone on? Do you have a list of trusted go to people?
The Mental Health Awareness Course for Coaches and HR, and The Mental Health First Aiders Course for Coaches and HR, is a unique synergy of the Mental Health First Aid England Awareness course (Anne is accredited by MHFA England) together with knowledge and understanding of a certified coach supervisor.
Through an interactive instructor-led live session, you will learn:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- An introduction to some common mental health issues
- Confidence to support someone who may be experiencing mental ill health
- Ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing
- All within the context of how this applies to your role as coach