|Covid 19 means that uncertainty is our only certainty.
While Executives, leaders and managers focus their energy on business continuity, few will consider the impact that their culture and behaviours have on business outcomes.
Join this interactive workshop for a whistle stop tour facilitated by My Change Expert: Fiona Anderson and Ann Terry.
Exploring our Framework for Growth, we will share techniques and insights for you to take back into your Executive Team meeting and workspace:
· Grow your own Highly Productive Culture – why now?
· Assess the environment – demonstrate the financial impact your company culture is having on business results
· Design the future – the importance of values and behaviours
· Nurture early birds – how culture catalysts and culture vultures, engage interest and energy
· Cultivate your change – align people, processes and systems to embed your culture
· Harvest results – apply learning to deliver long term improvement in productivity.
· So how do you gain Executive commitment?
Testimonial from our 1 day workshop:
“Really thought provoking session with plenty of practical tools to make use of” HRD
Prior to attending the workshop, you will be invited to participate using mentimeter. Your anonymous responses will be incorporated into the content.
Following the workshop, we will remain on line for another 30 minutes for Q&A.
This workshops is being hosted by the CIPD Birmingham Branch. If you would like to attend this session please register online and you will receive the Zoom joining information in your booking confirmation.
Fiona Anderson and her colleague Ann Terry look forward to working with you on 17th September 12:30 – 13:30, plus 30 minutes Q&A
“They took the time to truly understand our brand and vision and we have already seen improvements on our guest feedback as a result”.
GM, Belfry Hotel
Ideal for Executive Leaders, their direct reports and managers, who are struggling to achieve bottom line benefits from #peopleproductivity in their business.