Be one of the first… Be a leader… Be a Coach
For answers to frequently asked questions click here
3 routes *CoachME Executive Coach (CMEC) *CoachME Performance Coach * CoachME Certified Coach.
Includes all tuition, assessment, materials, coaching SUPERvision and 1:1/group mentor coaching and Coach Knowledge Assessment (KNA) preparation.
The CoachME programme is:
- Fully accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for gaining ACC and PCC
- Guaranteed quality with global testimonials available across sectors
- A sound coaching approach with a proven track record with companies including BNP Paribas, Saudi Aramco, Yokogawa, Citi, EY, Embassies, Qatar Stock Exchange, Brunel University, DHL …
- Engaging, interactive and online: comfortable, fun participation from anywhere in the world
- Designed for a diverse global audience (participants previously from North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia)
- Session recordings available to support intensive learning
*ICF credentialing costs not included and are required to be paid direct to ICF.
Aside from assessment of the coach knowledge test from ICF direct for credentialing for ACC or PCC, and actual practice coaching hours, our programme really is a one stop shop!
Our continuously updated content, designed and delivered by ICF PCCs and MCCs, and Accredited SUPERvisions includes:
- All ICF Core Competencies
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focus and Drawing on Strengths
- Somatic Coaching
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Narrative Approached
- Pricing, Pitching and Proposals
- Signature Presence
- Sentic States
- Coach Mentoring AND SUPERvision
- Agile Coach Tools
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Internal and External Coaching in Organisations
- Executive, Team and Board Coaching
- Reflective Practice
- Ensuring a Systemic Lens
Included in this programme is training and assessment on our unique TAP360 ‘Team Advance Profile’ that has been used by International Coaching Federation (ICF) Boards, LEGO Group, schools, NGOs and universities.