SPRING 2019 DATES
Tues 26th March, 9th April, 30th April and 14th May 2019
Class Times: Choice of:
- 11:00am -12.30pm UK time (11:00 GMT/10:00 GMT from April) or
- 6:00pm -7.30pm UK time (18:00/17:00 GMT from April)
(Please visit our website and register for our newsletter to receive future course dates).
All classes will be recorded so if you can’t make one in person you will be able to listen afterwards and participate remotely.
- 6 weeks duration with four live classes, 12 hours total CPD
What you will gain:
- The confidence and know-how to facilitate clients to make transformational changes using the principles of ‘Clean’ and ‘Emergent Knowledge’ within your coaching.
What this course will cover:
This is Module One of a four part programme, suitable for those with no previous ‘Clean’ training. During this module you will learn all you need to work cleanly with a coachee throughout a complete coaching session. We will cover:
- How to explain Clean Coaching to a potential client so as to arouse curiosity and set appropriate and realistic expectations.
- How to ask Clean questions so they land deep – covering pace, pauses, tone and emphasis.
- How to start a Clean Coaching session, quickly clarifying both the coachee’s outcome and current situation using visual, verbal and spatial representation.
- Enabling the coachee to construct a powerful 3 dimensional ‘map’ of their situation that they can physically move in and around, gaining new perspectives and trying new positions that stimulate mental reframing and encourage creative insights to emerge.
- Grove’s theory of people change: ‘The Six Steps to Freedom’ concept – incorporating networking theory, systems thinking and the power of iteration.
- A step by step process to facilitate change: ‘Clean Networks’ – easy to implement and practical in almost all kinds of coaching situations, the process can be adapted for groups as well as individuals and offers a flexible, creative way to work with all kinds of people on any kind of outcome.
- Clean action planning – how to end a Clean Coaching session with extremely clear and defined action steps, that the coachee creates for themselves, takes complete ownership of and is highly motivated to follow through on.
- What to do in a client ‘emergency’
- The qualities required for working Cleanly as a coach – and how to foster them in yourself
To find out more, please contact us at www.cleancoaching.com to request a full information pack and booking form.