Leadership Coach - London
Helping entrepreneurs & mid - senior level professionals to excel in the right role and inspire as a leader. I specialise in helping people understand themselves and others better.
> With over 23 years of experience working in Financial Services in senior leadership positions, I provide coaching for individuals, teams and organisations. I work with entrepreneurial start ups to multinational corporate clients across diverse sectors including financial services, tech, healthcare, marketing and retail.
MID-SENIOR LEVEL LEADERS
> Typically mid - senior level leaders come to me because they want to stop feeling undervalued or overwhelmed and instead become a recognised leader who makes a successful impact in their ideal role and workplace. I can help you gain greater self-awareness and the tools to demonstrate effective leadership skills consistently.
ENTREPRENEURS & SME’s
> Typically entrepreneurs and business owners come to me because their business is rapidly growing but they don’t know how to delegate and build a team who can support their vision of growing their business, and they are overwhelmed working 24/7 without any time for family and other activities that matter to them. I can support you to make the transition to the next level with purpose and confidence, surrounded by a motivated, future fit team so you can grow your business to 7 figures and beyond.
If this sounds familiar to you, I can provide you with coaching programs that will help you to excel at leading others, to increase your revenues and to take action with confidence and conviction.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH ME >
* Previous clients include: RBS / NatWest, Amazon, Bank of England, HSBC, Fujitsu, SumUp, Fishawack Health, Lonza, Applied Works and Kantar.
* I truly understand the pressures that are on professionals that are expected to do more, at higher quality, in less time as I have worked in senior leadership and advisory roles in the fast paced financial services industry for over 23 years.
* I have hands on experience in delivering organisation and behavioural change as an internal coach for a FTSE 100 UK bank, where I supported the successful embedding of a new bank-wide leadership development programme.
* As a result of working with me you will have the insight and energy to achieve your true potential. You will have found your own authentic leadership, management and communication style. You will know deeply your own strengths and values, how and when to use them successfully, how to overcome your own limiting beliefs and you will be able to bring out the best in yourself and others.
* I am a qualified coach with the AOEC’s Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching and a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
To explore your coaching requirements, please contact Jackie to arrange a call by clicking on the 'Book a Call' button.
Professional body membership
International Coach Federation
Level of membership/accreditation
ICF - Individual MemberEMCC – Full Member
Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching, AoECSystemic Team Coaching Certificate, AoEC and Renewal AssociatesHogan Assessments CertifiedMental Health First Aider Leadership Versatility Index
Write a review
Jackie's coaching is inspiring. From my sessions with Jackie, I have gained a deeper level of self-awareness that has resulted in greater confidence in my work. That increased confidence has led to some very successful outcomes. I would not hesitate to recommend that you invest in yourself and hire Jackie to help you with that.
Jackie is an amazing person, intelligent, kind, and supportive. She combines different methods to help you find the proper way to the decision. Jackie listens attentively and could get precisely the point that stops you from going forward. In a very gentle way, she guides you on how to overcome the obstacle and to see the clear picture. Olga Turischeva.
I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jackie. She has an incredible capacity to listen with intent, provide constructive feedback and support in building a vision. Her intuition about the value of learning, growing and sharing inspired me. Jackie is kind, passionate and loyal and I am deeply honoured to recommend her to those who are on a journey to actualise their true potential. Irshad Paurobally.
Jackie’s coaching sessions were very helpful and made me think about what I really wanted in my career. She gave constructive feedback and shared some useful tools that are helping me reach my goals. I would highly recommend Jackie’s services. Senior Relationship Manager, OCBC Bank
I have been coached by Jackie several times and would gladly recommend her to others. Jackie's style combines warmth and confidence which quickly put me at ease, along with the ability to challenge and provoke my thinking. Jackie listens extremely well; she is perceptive, observant and offers insightful feedback. I always come away from my coaching with Jackie feeling energised, with new ideas and plenty to reflect upon. Jackie is a very good coach!
Siobhain Whitty - Coach / Consultant
Send a message
Send a message