I am an independent coach and facilitator. I'm also a consultant coach/facilitator with several consultancies including Broadwater Training, MorganRedwood, Tricia Glaves Consulting, Form & Function development, and No.9.
I am recognised as an excellent personal coach for people in organisations, with a particular skill in listening, helping coachees sort the wheat from the chaff and move forward towards pragmatic solutions, inspiration, insight and motivation.
I genuinely enjoy my work, I base mine and others development in learning from relevant and considered experience. I have a particular skill in developing multi-layered tasks, activities and sessions; backing them up with reflection to the real world and appropriate theory. I deliver in a relaxed but stimulating way, aiming to create a positive environment, building great sessions, working alongside great facilitators.
• Working with teams in organisations delivering training, managing action learning, one to one coaching, and mentoring; fluidly transferring between the modes.
• Innovative and useful programme design and delivery.
• Partnering with internal L&D/HR teams and a network of like-minded external people.
• Knowing what makes people tick, offering helpful observations and advice.
• Spotting what’s really important in a situation.
• Confidence to offer appropriate challenge, stretching individuals and teams to aid their understanding of themselves.
• Genuine care for people and their future, looking for lasting positive change.
• Knowledge and experience of many situations, settings, theories and models and ways of working.
• Understanding the triangle of individual, team, and organisational development.
• Working with international groups and groups whose English is the second language.
Current activity – this year
• Coaching and facilitation of workshops for executive and senior team development for JCB Finance – a yearlong project with 9 people.
• Delivering training for Doctors in communication and leadership in North Wales.
• Coaching site managers and foremen using Hogan profiling with Highways England.
• Management training skills workshops and one2one coaching for Avangrid (USA).
• Developing team programmes for Mercedes F1 – pit crews and marketing teams.
• Chairing coaching network in Bristol for the EMCC.
• Lead tutor, supervisor and assessor for the ILM in Coaching & Mentoring and Leadership & Management. Delivering training and mentorship for cohorts in KnorrBremse and Costain.
Please get in touch for an initial discussion to explore whether I can help - use the 'send message' button below, or email me email@example.com